TERMS & CONDITIONS/ CANCELLATION POLICY
International Tourist Co. act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways and tickets issued by us, subject to terms and conditions under which these services are provided by us call ITC Car Rental.
All itineraries are samples, intended to give you general idea of the trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, physical ability of participants etc. may dictate changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants, safety, comfort and general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels & Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by the hotels and airlines.
We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the program or expenses incurred, directly or indirectly, due to natural hazards, flight cancellation, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, or any untoward incidents.
We don’t have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accidents, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage and personal property/s are at the client’s risk.
General Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions contained in this Tour Participation Agreement govern the relationship between you, the passenger, and us, International Tourist Co. By booking a trip, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Tour Participation Agreement. They outline, among other things, our cancellation policy and certain limitations of liability.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Taxi-Cab-Car-Bus-Van Rental Terms & Conditions
- All on- line registrations must be carefully and fully filled before being sent to Indian Car Rental .
- Reply to your query will be sent to you within 24 hours, with package details and quotation.
- After your final confirmation, (with the acceptance of quotation provided to you for the trip), our bank details, the deposit amount to be paid and the necessary instructions for sending the money transfer will then be sent to you by International Tourist Co.
- The Cheque/bank transfer is to be in favor of International Tourist Co. In case it is sent with individual name, the Company will not be responsible for the same.
- For AIR TICKETS & HOTEL BOOKINGS the payment has to be made 100% in advance as the payment is to be transferred to the concerned airline or hotel with immediate effect after the booking
- Time and kilometers will be charged from garage to garage.
- Services for more than four hours will be charged under 80 kilometers and 8 hours.
- All parking charges , toll taxes , state taxes will be charged extra as per original receipts , in case taxes are paid in advance of any state 1/3rd tax will be charged of actual receipt.
- In package travel all parking charges, chauffeur charges, state taxes are inclusive.
- Service tax will be charged on gross invoice @ 5.60%, in case of payments by credit card additional 2.5% card charges will be charged.
- Once the vehicle leaves our garage, we will be charging for the same irrespective of being used or not.
- In case of mechanical fault or mis happening, we will be requiring the time to reach there so as to replace the vehicle. However if clients makes their own arrangements we will be charging till that particular point of accident.
- In case of any complaint we must be informed at that time only to enable us to resolve immediately. Complaints after taking the services will not be entertained at all. Our office is 24 hours open to take care of any emergency or complaint.
- Any delay in arriving in Delhi because of natural calamities or disasters will be borne by the client i.e. landslides, earthquake, floods etc.
- We are not liable to pay any compensation due to technical failure in vehicle or because of any accident resulting to loss of productivity or loss of working man hours. All our vehicles are comprehensively insured all such claims must be pursued with our insurance company only.
- We will not be responsible for any luggage or any things left by the client in the vehicle, if found later will be delivered at the client’s address with extra charges.
- Any breakage/damage to the coach /car due to negligence/mishandling by the clients will be borne by the traveling person or related company only.
- All prices/packages are subject to change in Petroleum prices or state taxes without intimation.
- Any legal dispute subject to jurisdiction in Delhi only.
Reservations & Payments
Reservation:- An initial deposit of 30% of tour cost is required to secure your reservation.
Payment:- A deposit of rest of the payment as per your selected tour must absolutely be paid on arrival in the city or country, either with Cheque, cash (INR, Euros or US Dollars) as per agreed at the time of confirmation of the tour ITC Car Rental.
Inclusions:-The tour price includes Arrival / Departure, Air Condition Luxury Vehicle, Domestic Flight Tickets (if applicable), Train Tickets (if applicable), Hotel Charges with CPAI Plan (if applicable), Government Service Tax, and if any other services (if applicable)
Exclusions:- Prices do not include charges for laundry service, telephone and Internet usage, wines, liquors, mineral waters, travel insurance, international flight tickets, India visa fees, tips, monument tickets, movie/video camera fee at monuments, miscellaneous expenses, souvenirs or any other expenses which is not specified.